Thursday, April 24, 2008

arhh....i'm so stress due to the upcoming exams...I'm super angry and that stupid Janice and KY is very annoying...its like I'm so angry with them they still can joke with me..i just feel like killing them .Some more they still can say that i whine like a dog and even write it on her blog.In the first place they're so evil ..OK i admit that i whine but not to that extent..and its like she just took my things without asking for my permission and expect me to forgive her the next minute??i hate them!! they still can come up and talk to me this morning and when i ignored them,they still can say that im never serious ar!!! the worst thing is that Amelia lek keeps talking to herself(or talking to me) i don't know and its damn irritating she's practically shouting at my ear every second and she always seem to be around me too and she likes to strangle me for no reason like got attitude problem like that what a weirdo?.....arr i can't take it. I seriously need a break ..ohya i had my english compo exam today and i chose the topic (ambitions) haha i wrote about my ambition to be an air-stewardess and that i can fly around the world and some rubbish

No comments: