Friday, May 2, 2008

i HAD maths exam today.....i feel so stress stress stress stress stress.....haiz i still got three or four more papers to go i think ...haha anyway i've got SOMEONE to cheer me up so i think i can still cope afterall....i managed to finish my maths but i think i'll have alot of careless mistakes,so overall its still the same >okay i think im abit moody today and i don't know what im writing....arh its so horrible...

SUMMARY:

I feel so tired,oh and there was two guys in the same bus as me today and they are from some unknown school i think....they were singing all the way till they're reach their stop and it was super irritating cause they were singing some ah lian song i think...wad a bad thing to start my day with...in the end everything sucks....

OMG i feel so emo...

No comments: