Saturday, August 2, 2008

My dad woke me up at 7.30 am today for swimming and i was so tired.i was late for swimming and my dad has to fetch my brother and i there,i din even have time to have my breakfast and as you know,you need energy for swimming so i told coach that i could not swim timing today cause i got no energy.in the end he still believe me despite the lame excuse that i gave him.i did laps today and like about 20Min's later this guy came along,i thought he looked kind of familiar like I've seem him somewhere before,but this is the first time i saw him during swimming.He was very dark but he's not very good in swimming,i finished 2 laps already he's still swimming his first lap.He has this brother who was kind of completing with my brother and they were both super fast in their swimming and his brother is only like....primary five or six.but the two brothers are quite nice and friendly,like they'll come and talk to you occasionally...after swimming i went to some CC to revise with KY,Amelia and Janice,its only for a short while as they left very soon.in the end i decided to grab something to eat and i went home.my doggy was so naughty today ,it kept on peeing and i had to clean up the mess... in short,i love Saturdays

No comments: