Friday, September 5, 2008

i had Chinese oral today and i think i flunk it.although lao shi said that it was quite good but i still think that its horrible,I've got a scolding from mummy when she revise with me yesterday and found out that I've not memorised the whole thing yet and she was telling me how easy oral is and it's very easy to score.Yea and everyone will be studying hard cause the BIG exams are approaching and i think i must study too!I'm still wondering if i should go for that basketball thing tmr,but I've to study...and i can't even play so even if i go,I'll just be um..cheering?I've got alot of weddings to attend too,one in 13 September and two more on 19 and 26 Sep and the last one in 1January...i guess it'll be fun though it may get abit boring after attending so many...yeps but for now,i need ta study so...BB!

No comments: