Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today was SR olympics!!i got sunburn DESPITE putting a generous amount of sunblock on my face..now i look like a tomato=(The cheerful event of today was that i went out with my clique today!!!it's awesome!!!we went to East Coast and we went to bowl.ALthough i suck at it and the ball keeps going to the drain but i enjoyed it!!i sort of blade a little after bowling despite the wet ground because i had my precious KAHYEE to hold me in case i fall...(aww so sweet right?)haha then finally we went to Parkway to eat at AJISEN RAMEN...OKAY THAT WAS THE WORST RAMEN I HAVE EVER EATEN...i spent 17 bucks on that ramen and it tastes like....umm i donno how to say ,haha maybe shit?haha jkjk..itmjust taste really horrible and that green tea is tasteless,i think they forgot to add the syrup/sweetener thats why...ewww! I LOVE KAHYEE JANICE AND AMELIA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello


Go to http://www.BuySellDirect.net to have a FREE advance ebay to sell your produts.


Do your self a favorite buy introducing http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all my friends and family?