Sunday, June 8, 2008

hey! i woke up late today cause my dad overslept and made me late for choir practice...okay,choir was fun today cause bernard cut the practice short and we all went home early today!haiz i can't believe i still have swimming later..coz of my stupid coach,want us to train more so that we can improve on our speed.im hungry!i think i only ate like ...okay i din really eat i just drank water...yupps and my dad i taking so long just to buy food for me...oh yea.i've got a very special comment from someone today ..lol,i bet the person she's talking about will be very happy to hear that...oh btw,i had a very good time shopping and there was sale everywhere..haha i bet the person that was shopping with me felt boring and tired while we shop.yeah thats all for now,i think i'll be going away next week...OKAY bye! i gtg and have my lunch now

No comments: