Sunday, June 1, 2008

yo people...finally dance ended...i was so tired and i have muscle aches all over.Dance night was cool yesterday but the energy level was not there and whats worse was that i forgot my steps.It was so embarrassing,someone kept calling my name when i was on stage..haha yea,we had full run yesterday and the run was like much better than the actual performance... yay,i finally get to relax and I'm going out with Melissa tmr!hmm i saw lots of people at sji yesterday,like ex dance members and all...i came home at about eleven plus yesterday and i couldn't get up for choir today...i bet the Bernard will definitely scold me next Sunday i wanna go shopping ...i wanna go out..it's so freaking boring at home ..okay that reminds me,i have not done my tuition homework yet. i totally hate it...i feel like dying .life is so so so boring hmm i wonder where shall i go tmr..i feel like watching a movie but i also feel like going shopping... haiz it's so troublesome...

No comments: