Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High school musical is so nice!everyone should watch it..One thing you all shall remember is that always watch a movie with someone.I went to watch movie with my DATE today..As usual my dates are all hot and sweet..haha cool right..my date was so cute la,we went to Ljs for lunch and after that we sort of shop around although i kind of thought that it was quite boring to shop there cause theres practically nothing there. Im so excited for tmr,we're going to Conrad hotel because the boss wanna have a meeting i think...i'll be going with stephanie and ky.I hope the work that we're assigned to do will be easy becoz i can't stand hard work and i'll die if they really make us be a waitress>I'll turn the fish into mince fish la i just can't wait for tmr..okay i think i gotta do homework now..

No comments: