Tuesday, October 28, 2008

im so happy today!Finally i managed to blog in a thousand years ..and my com is back to working condition=)I had fun in school today cause there's no homework and most of all i got in to the sector that i wanted for job attachment!i'll be posted to conrad hotel and we'll be in the frontline.I was very shock when our class was chosen first,which means that we had the best chances of getting into the places that we wanna work at.oh stephanie and i are planning to watch high school musical 3 at cine tmr becoz two of my friends pangseh me and went to watch themselves =(
I miss aaron,lets hope that a month will pass quickly.Im like stuffing myself with food everyday i think i 'll need to hit the gym soon if not i'll really turn into a big fat pig...
ky and i ordered the same food! It turn out to be very nice and i like the salad best=)
ooh this is what Stephanie ate..Its banana crumble!
ha ha looks can be deceiving aye,it look very delicious but it din really turn out that way cause i think they added too much caramel and the whole dessert was too sweet.lol we all had fun stealing her ice cream though.oh ya and i LOVE the bananas..ha ha i love love love bananas!

No comments: