Sunday, March 27, 2011

life's a bitch sometimes.....But i would say things are starting out pretty well for me right now...firstly im totally obsessed with myself..(don't ask me why because i do not know the reason)..And things are finally looking good for me...i did pretty well in my math test..a mark to perfection and next i did not do as badly as i thought for my H2 chem ...this strives me to do even better!!!Plus i have the help of my besties ,Renee and Cheryl by my side to cheer me on and to keep me on track=) I've also made a new friend Samantha,whom i really clicked with...lol i guess we'll be gossiping partners in no time...JC life this year does not suck as much as i thought it would...
well at least,not if you have your circle of friends always looking out for you!!

No comments: