Sunday, February 15, 2015

80 weeks ago

I asked myself this question

What was I doing 80 weeks ago? How was life back then as compared to now...

So I did a little back tracking, and stalk a little of my instagram account, and it all came back to me.

80 weeks ago, I was that immature wild girl that was clubbing thrice a week, earning a good 3k a month from my holiday job and it was almost everynight that I went home past 12. On some days, maybe drunk?

You see, I was first introduced to the clubbing scene when I was fresh out of A levels, with a lot of time to spare. No commitments back then, and me being a curious kid, decided to try out the clubbing culture...

Not long after that, I realised that I was enjoying every clubbing trip more n more....and it became so addictive that it feels weird if I ever miss one session of clubbing.

Its only till 2 years later That I realised that I wasted my youth drinking away..I wasted tons of money on alcohol, late night cab fees, and entrance fee for clubs.

I realised that the actions I do in the past determines who I am now...and that I am the beholder of my future...I determine my own grades and I'll shape the life that I want.


Clubbing may be fun, but when you grow up, you'll realised that it is a more extreme form of entertainment for those people who use alcohol and partying to numb or forget their problems.



Love,pat

No comments: