Monday, March 2, 2015

1 month of LDR

Its been a month since jerome left for taiwan exchange and many of my friends have been asking how im coping the the ldr so far.


To be honest, there are some times when you feel lonely...or bored? Like there is no one to accompany you to cafes or trampoline parks or movies anymore. No one to jio for an impromptu supper etc.

while many people adviced that we can always turn to our friends embark these activities with. However maybe im different or whatsoever, I prefer to keep these positions special? Like I dont know how to put it but I prefer to wait till jerome is back to watxh a certain movie for example. Isit weird??? Haha like there are certain kind of movies that I'll save just to watch it with him when he's back.

On the topic of void...
yes the void only gets bigger n bigger as the days goes by. Ldr is indeed not as easy as some say it is..but it is not as hard either..

Initially I was very positive abt the ldr..thinking tt ive never tried being away from someone this long before..and I also wanted to use this opportunity to see if our relationship is strong enough to overcome the obstacles....

And then I realised. In an ldr, its more of a give n take relationship..on some days I might be moody and he would have to give in to me and reassure me. On other days, he might be the one who needs to retreat and have his own space, and I need to be understanding on my part too.

Its not so much of the cheating aspect here ( at least in our relationship) cause we are rock solid in terms of trust.


Yea, so our biggest problems are probably loneliness bah...like we are quite sticky n we used to meet thrice a week? Or more...so its kind of a culture shock to go w/o seeing each other for 5 months or more.

But I guess, if you can survive an Ldr then almost nothing will be more than this...


And for now, I can only wish the day of his return to come faster.


I miss you loadsssss


Love pattiee

No comments: