Saturday, August 30, 2014

school sucks

Blogging at 3am not because I can't sleep, but because im too worried for my pitching tmr.

Took an elective called "intro to entrepreneuship" and it happens to fall on a saturday. At least back in student council during the jc days, we had a script for us to follow just in case we forgot the pledge halfway through morning announcements...but now, we have to pitch a business idea with a script memorized.


sigh,why does life just gets harder?


On a happy note,Jerome finally took up the challenge of  the boyfriend makeup tag  and to my surprise,he didnt look much different before and after makeup..haha I think its because he is too tan,that no amount of foundation can make him look whiter...Sorry guys,no pictures to show because that toot made me promise that he will only do it on the condition that we dont take any pictures or videos :)

Pls pray that I will remember my script tmr,it means the world to me




goodnight you all earthlings!!! Hope tmr will be a better day for you guys:)
Love, pat

No comments: