Sunday, October 19, 2014

People come and go

well,I can't seem to fall asleep at 4am, so i guess im blogging again...


I reflected a bit,and realized that the people that come and go in our lives really do make an impact..In fact,most of them are positive impacts...I lost my first best friend in secondary school,she was the first and only best friend that I could not get over...She was the sweetest girl and i thought we were almost long lost sisters...However I realized that people change when they grow up..She went to normal academic, started hanging out with gangs, had tattoos etc...And that was when i realized that our interests were no longer the same..I tried convincing her to come back to the right path, to study hard and do well for O levels. But,she never listened..instead,we had a huge argument and from then on,we never spoke to each other again...I cried for days knowing that Ive lost my only best friend....but the most important lesson I've learn from it is that people come and go in our lives, and we just gotta accept it.

You can choose who enters your life,but you can't stop anyone from leaving

Next one is about relationships...people come into your lives,teaching you something new...And through this, I learn that yes,heartbreak makes you really really sad.But i've also learnt that you will not die from a heartbreak.... it may sting for a while,but after a period of time,people will pick themselves up and continue as if that person never came into their lives...Life continues just like before. Through it all, I've learnt to become a stronger and independent person..I've had positive influences that changed me from someone who never runs, to someone who like adventurous sports and even joined runners club as a cca in school...To be someone who live by the motto of YOLO, to be someone who forces herself out of her comfort zone to start to like sports.....
and lastly,to become someone who is no longer afraid of workouts and perspiration. I may not be a sporty person,but im working towards that goal....to one day be able to embrace sports like it's my second nature.


Life is volatile and you never know whats gonna happen next,instead of dreading for the worst,why not embrace today and live each day to the fullest?

haha enough reflections for today...
Actually i think sometimes i tend to think too much...just like how jerome says that im forever thinking too much into stuffs.

till next time
Love you all earthling!!


No comments: