Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Views on plastic surgery

okay,im just totally bored and disgusted by my essay assignment that i've decided to blog at this weird hour...


Was casually reading an article on plastic surgery on bong qiu qiu's blog and I realized that she actually look better before she had that surgery done. Or maybe she had one too many surgeries that led to her face structure looking a bit off now.

Well,i think plastic surgery is definitely a very sensitive topic to talk about and different people have different views on it

One thing that made me think of the idea of plastic surgery would be my eyes...I have uneven eyelids?Like sometimes i would have double eyelids and on bad occasions,they will become single. I've always wanted to change the way my eyes look and i've even thought of maybe getting something done when i go for my exchange in Korea next year. But now thinking of all the mean comments that the blogger received on her blog,coupled with reviews from people who have done plastic and regretted it,it made me think that maybe I should just be contented with the way i look? Like these kinda changes are permanent,and if i ever want my old face back,i might not be able to get it to its original form again.

My experience with mole removal kinda justified what i'm thinking now
Just to share with yall,i had mole removal done recently....i always had this mole at the side of my noise that i was unhappy about?

 Yea,see the mole on my left side of the nose?
 It kinda disappears when i smile though

This is the picture after i got it removed,see how even after i smile,it still remains there???and it got bigger?
Yea,so the sad thing is i went to some heartland shop to get it removed,cause its much cheaper than going to a professional clinic...those cost around $300 to remove it via some laser treatment,and silly me thought its too expensive to spend $300 on moles on my face..haha cheapo me..
At first,i foolishly thought that the mole was successfully removed,like after 1 week or removal,it was more or less gone,until about another week later,i realized that another mole has decided to come out of no where and plant itself further away from my nose ( means its more obvious) and its bigger as well....Its definitely less visible on camera,but its quite obvious in real life

It was quite bad i think,cause Jerome offered to pay to remove the mole again. He was like, "you look weird with that mole on your face, I pay for you to remove it lah" Felt super sad when i heard that,what happen to INNER BEAUTY??? haha yea then i went on to be pissed at him for awhile...until he mentioned that he was merely joking...(even though he sound really serious about paying for it to be removed) Haiz but in the end I couldn't stay angry at him for long.

I mean,who can stay angry at this kuku face of his??

HAHAAA! He always give that kinda face whenever he knows I'm angry...but it's okay,Jerome promise to pay for my botox when i'm old so he redeemed himself :)


Okay,i need to get back to my essay now
With lots of love
pattie



No comments: