Sunday, October 12, 2014

USS Halloween Horror Night 4

Well as you all know,I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror shows or haunted houses. I didn't even managed to go through those minor ones during HSS or hall camps in school. I would usually cry before going in and those kind seniors ,seeing my pathetic situation,would allow me to sit out of them.


Haha so you're probably wondering why or how did i muster the courage to go for the one at USS HHN4 ,when its supposed to be really scary especially since the props and make up seems pretty impressive. Well the answer is,because I had my boyfriend along. Haha I guess going with someone you can really trust really helps to calm you down. Especially knowing that there is someone who is there to protect you when you're being attacked by "ghosts". This year's Halloween is especially dear to me since it is the first time I ever went into a horror house voluntarily.To be honest,i would never ever imagine that I would voluntarily enter or even pay to visit a horror house,because I am really a scaredy cat when it comes to these things, and by scaredy cat,i mean imagining that there are ghosts beside me when i walk alone on the streets after like 11pm that kinda shit. And I am afraid of the dark...actually TERRIFIED would be a better word to use.So you can imagine,how much balls I must have yesterday night to actually drag myself into the horror houses. Apart from that,it was exceptionally heartwarming for me,because my Boyfriend Jerome has decided to go with my friends instead of his original friends that he was supposed to go with. I think he knew that I was already hesitant about going and he probably want me to feel as comfortable as I can be,in case I backed out at the last minute.

Here are some of the pics!!




Hahaa sorry for the lousy pictures,cause there was a lot of smoke there and it was also taken with my lousy phone camera

I know i dont look scared in the pictures,but that was because I talked to the ghosts nicely,to ask them for a picture and to stop scaring me....thats why i can pose for these pictures calmly.
You guys must be wondering how I made it through the haunted houses. The number 1 Rule that you must abide to if you're a scaredy cat like me,is to CLOSE YOUR EYES. Yes it might sound stupid,but this can save your life, it can save you from peeing in the haunted house,or at least you wont faint halfway....HAHA! You should close your eyes the moment you enter.

But then again,there are scare actors along the waiting line,so that one I can't really help much,except to ask Jerome to fend me against those 'ghosts'. Okayyyy,I admit that I did cry initially along the waiting line cause I was so nervous and I wasn't expecting those scare actors to be stationed there as well.Thus I got the shock of my life when one suddenly pops up.

And you must be wondering how would I knw which way to walk and turn in the haunted house if both my eyes were closed ALL THE TIME?


Hahah this is the answer to your question...This was our formation when we went in...Jerome guides me where to go and he tells me whenever there are steps so I can open my eyes and walk up those steps.And in addition,see how his hands are placed around my neck? Yea so it kinda ensures that i am always with him and that i won't fall down at any point of time. Even though half of the time, I thought he was choking me instead and I almost died from the lack of breath HAHAAAA!! 

 Met Andrea who was working there yesterday

 Tried to force half a smile cause I was so nervous before entering the Chinese Ghost haunted house



With the nonsensical Bf

Us at the transformers ride




So,some of you might ask...Isnt it a waste to pay so much to go to USS if my eyes were closed for more than half of the night? Haha to me, yesterday night was much much more valuable than just the $50 I paid. First of all, I was proud of myself for picking up all my courage to attend USS HHN4 and most of all, I am forever grateful that Jerome gave up his fun of going with his friends and prolly his entire fun at the HHN4 to take care of me and to ensure that I am alright, plus constantly feeding me with food and drinks to make sure that I am not traumatized by the scare actors. And that meant so so so much to me, more than anything that money can buy.

Lastly, the 2 things that I really enjoyed at USS yesterday was the TURKEY LEG and the CIRCUS SHOW.....which I think is a must go for those of yall who haven't been there or is going soon.


Oh and the reason why I blogged so quickly,like one day after I went,was because the memory is still fresh in my mind thus I really wanna express how thankful I was for my friends and Jerome last night.




Till next time
love pat!



No comments: