Sunday, November 16, 2014

savings and future plans

Jerome thinks im an idiot when it comes to savings...and future planning. Tried to convince him that im not that of an idiot when it comes to this...but i think i failed. So i think i will get better luck convincing other people instead.


On a side note,exams are coming and im down with flu and cough...haha wish me luck for the finals k....cause i think i have 52 chapters to study? And i most likely havent touch them....or maybe i havent printed the lecture notes for half of them:'(

I think even God cant save me now
Oh wells....havent been in the best of mood lately,which i dont know why...and i just came back from pearlyn's 21st ( too lazy to upload pics)

And i have five 21st to attend this december and Ive got to start christmas shopping soon....So thankful i have Jerome at my side this christmas:) he can be my shopping slave :) hehe just kidding!!

And poor pat have got about 2 months left before Jerome flies to find his 台妹 in taiwan.

Haha he is going there for exchange...cool hur? While im stuck in Sg, desperately mugging for 1 more sem

But okay lah i think ldr also quite cool, like not everyone gets to see their bf on skype everyday ^^


Okay i gotta sleep soon,my alarm is at 6am in the morning....and i look like i just got punched on my eyes due to my dark eye circles....and they cant be blacker than the black youre imagining right now


Nights peeps
Tks for listening to my rant :)

No comments: