Tuesday, November 25, 2014

currently in jail

Ive just started reading my 200 pages of notes for tmr's morning exam....and why do I feel like im in jail already??? Locked inside my room and probably chained to my chair so I'll stop opening my fridge for food....Sian....Maybe thats why I keep aging faster and faster....cause 1) I got no life 2) I havent got enough sleep since primary 6 I think 3) cause books are too smart for me


Even though ppl say I look 25.....(im actually 21)...but I feel like im 70 yyears old???? My hair is dropping, ive excessive weight gain, and I feel like my vision is getting more and more blurry?? SIGNS OF AGEING!!!!!




OKOK, I''ll come back here after I finish serving my jail time...hopefully get an early release this thurs after my paper before I get a break and chiong again for my papers next week....

Bye peeps!!

No comments: