Thursday, November 27, 2014

Meh

I just finish an exam......which was pretty bad.

Okay no


it was DAMN BAD.


Why must uni be so tough? And why must people be so smart? And why must profs be so mean to set such difficult questions???

Maybe next time I should answer in a super tough and complicated manner such that the prof dont understand

Haha and the world is so unfair cause she will only mark me down.....

Oh a sidenote,I wanna note down all the sweet stuff that Jerome has done for me esp during exam time aka my stressful period filled w unreasonable moodswings etc...haha before I forget them.

So lets start from...hmm idk when...but he is like my daily alarm clock la, both for naps and morning calls...Jerome is so nice to always tell me to nap and tt knowing tt  I will never ever hear the alarm in my sleep or I will resort to like 1000000 snoozes...he decides to call me when my nap is up and he calls me for morning call to ensure tt I wake up in time for my papers:) SO NICE HOR

He is also the solution to my hungry tummy!!! Always miraculously turning up at my hall with supper whenever im hungry

And he is also my faithful companion,accompanying me to study whenever im homesick and he always try to find me in school whenever he is free:)

Haha but im still independent ok....dont judge me


oh and back to myself....im utterly drained from the lack of sleep and info overload....actually sometimes I wonder...if we are so caught up with the pursue of grades..that we gave up doing things tt we enjoy doing...wont we forget to live?

Like I gave up dancing and all my other ccas and performances because I realised tt grade really matters ultimately...ultimately my gpa is gonna get me a job and my ccas arent gonna help much in it...thus after studying for like 14 years of my life...I realised tt we missed out on the process....learning should be an enjoyable process...not sth that brings agony and sadness and drains the health out of ones body...yet the sad thing is, we are all too blinded by the end goal that we neglected the process of learning....

Okay I should stop reflecting so much...

Think so much in the exam hall
finish the paper also think too much

Need to give my brain a rest


Bye!

No comments: