Tuesday, November 25, 2014

exams

When people say, it only gets harder year after year, well i think thats a REALLY VALUABLE advice. It really does get harder when you move on to year 2 etc. Here i am dying while i mug my way for tomorrow's open book exam....and in the mean time, dreaming of going Christmas shopping with Jerome after exams.


Cant wait to spend time with him before I lend him to his taiwanese girlfriends (haha just kidding)

I thought A Levels was the worst period in my life......seems like Uni isnt very much different.
Okay it isnt much different because I didnt drink 2 redbulls and 1 cup of coffee daily like in my JC pre-A level days ......but still, im drinking 1 cup of teh-bing everyday....so i think im pretty much growing fat...(gained 4 kg since the start of this sem)

Great job pat, keep up your weight gaining scheme






byebye!

No comments: