Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Food Poisoning

I got to know of a SHOCKING NEWS today....

I cant reveal what the news are...but I was really shocked when i got to know of it...so shocked that i think i went into zone out stage for like a good one minute before i returned to reality.


And another thing, I had severe food poisoning today/stomach flu.
This is what happened...

8.30am - bought a pack of 6 milo from the supermarket in NTU (GIant)


1.30pm - started to have bile in my mouth...and i felt like puking..like those sudden churning in the stomach that you cant control? yea and I ran out of class and manage to reach the toilet in time to puke. Next, the diarrhea began to kick in, and I cant leave the toilet, like every minute that i leave the toilet, it felt like i was gonna shit in my pants (haha)

So i went to the doctor and he prescribed me some medication and I was so weak,i couldnt leave the clinic. 

Ended up sleeping in the clinic for awhile before i gathered all my strength and crawl back to hall


9pm - Mum and Dad came to visit me and bought fish porridge for me (cause i had no energy to walk downstairs to buy food (i needed the toilet every min)

Hahaha and whats funny is that they left me pampers...told me to wear it in case i soil the bed at night 

and yea! i just woke up from a long nap, and practically wasted my time away..and im mugging for my midterm on wed

Also, i did a bit of reflection....
like people's life can change any min,anywhere,anyday..

You can breakup
You can lose your loved ones
you can contact a disease or illness
You can get pregnant
You can become another person
You can lose everything overnight

you cant predict what will happen to you the next min/next day/next year,
but you can prevent or change the way you want to live your life.

Dont do things you will regret.. for example lazing today will cost you that grade you need in your degree audit to get your dream job in future. Without that dream job, you might miss knowing yr future husband to be, our whole life can change from a reasonably comfortable and rich future to a struggling household who quarrels over financials overnight..


You decide your future, so plan your life wisely 



Love,pat






1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OMG GET WELL SOON PATTIE<3