Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pineapple tarts

hey yall!!!

Im back!


I was a little emotional earlier on...and thinking about it, it was kinda silly actually.
I was feeling emo the whole night because Jerome commented that my pineapple tarts wasn't nice.
As you all know, I've sent some pineapple tarts and new year goodies to Taiwan as Jerome felt that the goodies in Taiwan aren't as nice as the ones we have in Singapore (which is like totally nonsensical) ...doesnt pineapple tarts and love letters taste the same everywhere??? Like they all use the same ingredients and its the same method of cooking it??

Yea and to be honest, that box of Pineapple tart was my FAVOURITE... and Its the only thing i'll eat for CNY and i can eat for years and not get sick of it. I bought this box of tarts like afew days after cny  (its a shop in Toa Payoh) and I fell in love w it, after the bakery had a roadshow in tpy central and i went to try out the samples they had put out. and i fell in love with it after that...If that is not love at first sight, i dont know what is...

And back to the topic, i went to get it,and because it was so popular,there was only 1 box of pineapple tart left..cause the others were reserved. After I bought it, to be honest i comtemplated if i should keep n eat it,while i buy another box from bengawan solo (donno if the spelling correct) to give to Jerome. BUT....after much hesitation, i decided to only give Jerome THE BEST.. somemore shipping costs are so ex... If wanna ship, of cos must ship more ex and more good stuff,if not waste my money ma (which btw, in the end Jerome' friend's mum happen to be shipping stuff to taiwan too, so she offered to help me ship them) ....

So you can imagine how sad i felt when he told me that the pineapple tarts suck :'(

Yea so basically, i couldnt get it off my chest so i decided to blog abt it...
Sorry if my blog also sound so negative or sad...HAHA thats because i only blog when i have something to rant..

Anyways, for those of yall who wanna know abt my how my LDR is doing??

well, its going well:) but sometimes i dont deny, i do miss him alot..but i guess, if you can get through an LDR..theres basically nothing else to be afraid of. (Maybe i'll do a blog post on how to avoid quarrels in an LDR)



oh and....you know how sometimes,you wanna express how u feel, but u cant say it to the person??
yea, Jerome doesnt read my blog...so i guess he'll probably not know how i feel abt those tarts...MY passion for pineapple tarts HAHA!


thanks for listening!
love pattie

No comments: