Monday, July 28, 2014

Best boyfriend ever!!!

hi guys!!!
Its been a really tiring week last week as i had work and camps and hence, i didn't get much time to blog.

Feeling really happy right now because....

haha, I'll show you guys instead


Been wanting to do the 'Girlfriend does Boyfriend's makeup' video ever since it became so popular recently and all the bloggers and vloggers seems to be doing it as well!:) 

you can find some of the videos here!









So can yall imagine how shocked i was when Jerome agreed?! Haha i was thinking about it the whole of today actually,and i asked a friend of mine,if her bf would do this with her....and her first reaction was like "my bf would never do this with me!"..... And so i got a bit hesitant about it and i don't know how to approach the subject with Jerome....haha and so i tried to drop hints here and there in our conservations and GUESS WHAT! HE AGREED:) YAYYYYYY!!!! I personally thought that it is not easy for a guy to do this for their girlfriends,esp since their 'manly' reputation will be affected or something...haha but I'm really really touched that Jerome is willing to try out my crazy ideas:) And for that, I can finally fall asleep feeling super duper happy tonight!

On a sidenote, Jerome will be away for camp for about a week :'(  Will be missing him so so so much again. But, oh wells! absence makes the heart grow fonder right?? Pat will be good and wait for our next date k? I love you so much Jerome!:) You really are the best!

No comments: