Tuesday, July 22, 2014

God

Currently in the midst of Ntu catholic camp when I reflected during a sharing session when a priest told us that everything in life happens for a reason...there is a certain timing why everyone is in our life.He also told us to love freely...not to be constantly afraid of getting hurt and hence we often end up burying that deepest part of us within ourselves and not let anyone enter.

And then I came across this quote

About the part of deserving or not,I think most of us do not have a choice to demand the type of love we want.I think more often than not, we accept the love we think we deserve....and I'm really glad I found jerome:) cause I know,no matter how busy jerome is,he'll never fails to make time for me:):) 


Wells,I guess love is all about simplicity,if you love simply...and love your gf/bf with all your heart....nothing is impossible! And thats one philosophy that I've always believe in...
So heres a shoutout to all the couples who are going through certain roadblocks in your relationship right now....nothing is impossible as long as you dont give up...no relationship comes easily.It might be easy to lose track of where youre heading,but always remember this, these people are planted in your life by God..dont chase away the plans that God has in store for you....treasure people and you'll be their treasure....


With love,
Pattie 

No comments: