Thursday, July 17, 2014

I didn't know the chance I took could turn out to be something that beautiful

Back to blogging at weird hours!!!


Just saw this picture and I thought it is kinda apt to update:)
And tadaaa....

Ive finally found someone whom I've love very very much and im lucky to have him!
Jerome is really one of the most patient guy I've ever seen and he is also one of the most sensitive guys that I know as well.He never fails to ask me what I am thinking or how I'm feeling whenever I seem like im dazing into space. He also never fails to put me before himself....for example,theres once when he came all the way from ntu to changi so that he can meet me just for supper and then send me home after that. Maybe that explains why we are so crazy about each other! Im really really thankful to God for letting jerome into my life:):) 

I remember telling jerome about my bad habits and tantrums  and warn him that these could potentially be a stumbling block in our relationship in the future..and he gave the most perfect answer ever! He told me that maybe in the past I just have not found the right one yet and he assured me that all things will go well with us! How can anyone be more perfect than this right??

And right now,theres basically nothing else that I could ask for...ive got the most wonderful boyfriend,got into my dream university and ive got the most beautiful family ever...
and once again I thank God for blessing me with such a happy life:)


I LOVE YOU JEROME

Till next time
love pat!

No comments: