Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thoughts at 2.30am

Just got inspired to blog when I came across this article about a girlfriend running a marathon for her boyfriend that passed away not long ago. I thought that article was probably the most touching story ive heard this month...and coupled with the fact that one of my best friend recently confined to me that she is constantly afraid of her boyfriend leaving her for his ex girlfriend as he couldnt seem to get over her.


and here are my thoughts about relationship and love......
For some of us,we didnt choose the people that we love, we just can't..because love is a feeling that you cant control. It just happens... that explains why some people can fall in love with people that they detest.While for some, maybe for those who are not emotionally dependent, they can marry for money or even fame. But whats the point of being together with someone when you know that you wont marry him or her or see no future with your partner...I used to firmly believe in this and still do. I personally believe in being confident before entering a relationship..Yes each relationship does teach you some things and some relationships are just there to make you stronger or to teach you a life lesson.But sometimes I think one has to think further ahead in their lives...Do you wanna make memories with anyone or only with your husband? Maybe there might be different memories created when youre with different people...but why waste your time with people who eventually are not gonna be in your life,when you can give all your energy and effort to the right one?Hence it is impt to think logically when it comes to love too...love can be bind..but to be honest,if one is logical, it might not be that blind after all....and my only advice to my bestie,which I know youre gonna read this...is that..do what u must do to protect yourself and what you think is best for both parties....a love that is not suitable for two people will only end up hurting both parties...be wise and sometimes,theres nothing wrong with following your head instead of your heart.


Till next time
Love pat!

No comments: