Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tips for insecure people:)

Hi everyone!


I can't seem to fall asleep,hence here I am, typing out my thoughts at 3am:)

If you've been religiously reading my blog,you would have come to find that I blog alot about my boyfriend.... Haha which I think its mainly because I only blog when I have inspiration...and also that Jerome is my inspiration:)

Honestly,I love the feeling of being in love....the feeling of being on cloud nine..the feeling of having someone you love to talk to you whenever you need them. And another thing I really appreciate about my relationship is that I can fully trust my boyfriend...to be honest, Contrary to what people might say about me or feel that I am..... I am actually a very insecure girl...maybe its just that I always put on a strong front,such that people always think that im confident.
And of course, being a naturally insecure girl, I would somehow expect alot of reassurance from people...however,in the case of jerome and I, I found out that the security somehow comes naturally? Like okay,maybe Jerome has been reassuring me in other ways that I might not have taken notice of,but one thing that I realised about us is that we really trust each other... haha at least on my side,I really feel this way:) There is not a single day that has gone by, that ive felt insecure with jerome! Haha is this normal??
But oh wells normal or not,it definitely felt good....like C'mon, there are much more things in life to worry about right?

Thus, to all the insecure girls out there,if youre seeking advice on how to be more confident in yourself or yearn to have more security in the relationship, my advice would be that you just gotta take a bet and give your all and trust your guy:)
Girls being girls, we do get a bit paranoid once in a while I admit...esp when you find yourself falling helplessly deeper n deeper in love with your bf. But sometimes, worrying unnecessarily can cause issues and quarrels in the relationship too..Actually I think the guy plays an important role in providing the security that gfs need...the way he acts,the way he talks, and the way introduces you to people etc, can really say alot about him. Sometimes it might not be your fault that you feel insecure,maybe its just the way your bf acts that caused you to feel this way...If youre in this scenario, I recommend that you should talk to your bf about it,tell him what youre insecure about and try to work something out...
Always rmb, the fundamentals of a relationship is communication..without effective communication,everything crumbles.....

Hence the most impt takeaway from this post is that,sometimes you just gotta take a leap of faith and stop imagining that your guy is flirting or cheating on you the moment youre not around them. Even if your type of love comes with pain,it also brought about an impt lesson with it...Once you learn that lesson,move on,don't ever look back or make the same mistake again.....

People grow along the way, people change ,and people move on.

No comments: